About Thunder Fitness
- Thunder Fitness is operated by SilverPark Media AB, based in Gothenburg, Sweden. The company’s postal address is Wallenbergsgatan 1A 412 59 Gothenburg.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, please send an email to email@example.com with your case and contact details and we will get back to you shortly.
- Once you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all the details about the products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREE SHIPPING within Sweden, Denmark and Finland on all products.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-3 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends will be shipped the following Monday at the earliest.
- In case of delays in delivery (without us notifying you of longer delivery time), please contact us at email@example.com.
- All prices in the shop are inclusive of 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from suppliers, misprints in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal, which applies from the date of receipt of an item that you have ordered.
When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must give notice of your withdrawal. The notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notice must clearly state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and the goods to which the return relates.
- You will then receive a return waybill via email from us. You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within 14 days of the withdrawal notice.
- The products must be in their original condition when they are returned, so they should be sent well packed and in their original packaging.
- We reserve the right to deduct from the amount of the refund an amount corresponding to the depreciation in value compared to the original value of the product in the case of used or damaged products.
Complaints and claims
- Should the product be damaged or incorrectly shipped upon arrival, we undertake, in accordance with the applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
How do you make a complaint?
- Any error or defect should always be complained to email@example.com stating your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the defect or supply a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We will pay the return freight for accepted complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. When making complaints, we follow the guidelines of the Swedish Complaints Board, see arn.se.
Limitation of liability
- We accept no liability for indirect damage that may occur due to the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/failures due to circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances may include, for example, labour disputes, fire, war, governmental decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products/product characteristics made by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make any printing errors on this website as well as final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images represent the exact appearance of the products as a certain colour difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality as well as resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be published online on the Website. The amended terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted at the time of ordering or visiting the website.
Disputes and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement between the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer may appeal to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission’s dispute mediation platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we will follow the decision of ARN or an equivalent dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and legislation.